We are looking for:
A qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
– Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages,
– Maintain and improve website,
– Optimize applications for maximum speed,
– Design mobile-based features,
– Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability,
– Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers,
– Write functional requirement documents and guides,
– Create quality mockups and prototypes,
– Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting,
– Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency,
– Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
– Proven work experience as a Front-end developer,
– Hands on experience with markup languages,
– Knowledge of REST API,
– Familiarity with browser testing and debugging,
– In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment),
– Understanding of layout aesthetics,
– Knowledge of SEO principles,
– An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment,
– Excellent analytical and multitasking skills,
– Basic understanding of backend development
Nice to have:
– BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field,
– Basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails or NodeJS,
– Basic knowledge of SQL.
Mid – 6 000 – 9 000 PLN (B2B)
Senior – 9 000 PLN + (B2B)